MY FINAL AIDEU
People this might be my last post as a student of Management!! but nonetheless, life must go on…
__________________________________________________________________
Peopl!!!! Life has come to a stand still ever since i came to know that these 10 days would be my last days as a student .Yaar there is a saying that “Every thing which starts has to come to an end” & so, my station has arrived and I have to get down and start exploring my future…People usually in the month of March you can see huge sunny days.
The heat will be at its peak in the month of march here down south, and usually we take up holidays in this month but even the mother nature is kind to us and doesn’t want the 2007-09 batch of RIMS, leave without enjoying each moment, where we usually see the sun there we can see clouds all over, giving us a reason to enjoy and have a blast in the last leg of our college life.My two year stint at RIMS, doing my Masters was a huge bang-bang affair. It was a “Luck by chance” kind of affair that me joining RIMS, because at that point.
I was about to settle in a job, but who can oppose luck and so, I settled down at RIMS, for my master’s.People right from the 1st semester or can I say 1st semester, I was a calm student I just came to college attended the classes sitting in the last bench and moving back to home. At that very point of time I decided to quit my master’s bcoz travelling so far all the way 150 kms a day was a stressful job and so I’ves decided to settle in another college, but my destiny wanted me to complete my 2 year stint at RIMS.
Tables, for me turned my favour when I was in the 2nd semester. Here, I was elected as a Team leader and me and my team was always in news well any guesses!!!! That’s because we always lost every competition but have to say people me & my teams efforts were appreciated when we put up” RIMS MANAGERIAL CONGRESS – 08” an awesome format which is remembered till date to all our class mates.
As of now I am a senior and have to say people that life came into a way of Transformation as people we all became seniors & haa yaar all our noses were high because there were juniors & we were a year superior to them. My senior hood was of more surprises and more enjoyable one than the previous year.Well I can say surprises because people, I always consider my self as God’s favorite child. This is because I have faced infinite number of challenges sever since my birth. Even though I have sailed my boat with confidence and today I stand before you with the same confidence.This year as always brought in the Global Melt down in my life.
This year shall be the deciding year for me because, have to settle in a comfortable job with a good package, but as life for me without challenges is like rose flowers without thorns. God has sent in global melt down packed in a box with good shining cover called Tensions….All through out my 3rd semester worked really hard .Pumped in the extra confidence and inculcated in new skills in myself with the suggestions of my faculty all credit goes to them because they were the people who suggested me for my improvements.And, now a few lines, about my last leg the 4th semester the annual big bash our management fest.
People we all were in dilemma up to post pongal fest but this was the motivation of our department that today we have done it and our RIMS family have turned the people’s head’s towards themselves and gained a particular stature in the city of Kakinada. We have created a history people for sure.People I had to move down to Hyderabad to take an exam on 7th the last day of our fest but have to confess that I missed my exam because was too much emotionally attached with the fest that I could not pack my bags for Hyderabad. Really yaar all those 3 days were really treasure able one all through out my life and all credit goes to RIMS family.
Finally I end this article with only 1 hope that all my friends at RIMS, and the RIMS, family and this includes my juniors that they make big in life and RIMS family attains great statures in all its future endeavors.RIMS family you were & shall be the guiding light in all my future endeavors.
JAI HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! RIMS FAMILY U ROCK……WE ARE TOGETHER, ALWAYSCheers!!!!!!!!!!!!Love
People this might be my last post as a student of Management!! but nonetheless, life must go on…
__________________________________________________________________
Peopl!!!! Life has come to a stand still ever since i came to know that these 10 days would be my last days as a student .Yaar there is a saying that “Every thing which starts has to come to an end” & so, my station has arrived and I have to get down and start exploring my future…People usually in the month of March you can see huge sunny days.
The heat will be at its peak in the month of march here down south, and usually we take up holidays in this month but even the mother nature is kind to us and doesn’t want the 2007-09 batch of RIMS, leave without enjoying each moment, where we usually see the sun there we can see clouds all over, giving us a reason to enjoy and have a blast in the last leg of our college life.My two year stint at RIMS, doing my Masters was a huge bang-bang affair. It was a “Luck by chance” kind of affair that me joining RIMS, because at that point.
I was about to settle in a job, but who can oppose luck and so, I settled down at RIMS, for my master’s.People right from the 1st semester or can I say 1st semester, I was a calm student I just came to college attended the classes sitting in the last bench and moving back to home. At that very point of time I decided to quit my master’s bcoz travelling so far all the way 150 kms a day was a stressful job and so I’ves decided to settle in another college, but my destiny wanted me to complete my 2 year stint at RIMS.
Tables, for me turned my favour when I was in the 2nd semester. Here, I was elected as a Team leader and me and my team was always in news well any guesses!!!! That’s because we always lost every competition but have to say people me & my teams efforts were appreciated when we put up” RIMS MANAGERIAL CONGRESS – 08” an awesome format which is remembered till date to all our class mates.
As of now I am a senior and have to say people that life came into a way of Transformation as people we all became seniors & haa yaar all our noses were high because there were juniors & we were a year superior to them. My senior hood was of more surprises and more enjoyable one than the previous year.Well I can say surprises because people, I always consider my self as God’s favorite child. This is because I have faced infinite number of challenges sever since my birth. Even though I have sailed my boat with confidence and today I stand before you with the same confidence.This year as always brought in the Global Melt down in my life.
This year shall be the deciding year for me because, have to settle in a comfortable job with a good package, but as life for me without challenges is like rose flowers without thorns. God has sent in global melt down packed in a box with good shining cover called Tensions….All through out my 3rd semester worked really hard .Pumped in the extra confidence and inculcated in new skills in myself with the suggestions of my faculty all credit goes to them because they were the people who suggested me for my improvements.And, now a few lines, about my last leg the 4th semester the annual big bash our management fest.
People we all were in dilemma up to post pongal fest but this was the motivation of our department that today we have done it and our RIMS family have turned the people’s head’s towards themselves and gained a particular stature in the city of Kakinada. We have created a history people for sure.People I had to move down to Hyderabad to take an exam on 7th the last day of our fest but have to confess that I missed my exam because was too much emotionally attached with the fest that I could not pack my bags for Hyderabad. Really yaar all those 3 days were really treasure able one all through out my life and all credit goes to RIMS family.
Finally I end this article with only 1 hope that all my friends at RIMS, and the RIMS, family and this includes my juniors that they make big in life and RIMS family attains great statures in all its future endeavors.RIMS family you were & shall be the guiding light in all my future endeavors.
JAI HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! RIMS FAMILY U ROCK……WE ARE TOGETHER, ALWAYSCheers!!!!!!!!!!!!Love
its gud went back in the memory when we wre class mates in M.B.A gud scripting ...
ReplyDelete